Who should fill out the program forms for a rental property?

The tenant can complete the Customer Information Form if the utility bills are in their name. The project should be entered in the landlord's name and they should always sign the contract. The tenant does not have legal authority to make changes to the home.

AHP eligibility is based on the occupant's income, so all residents should complete the AHP application. The landlord should complete the AHPwES Owner’s Agreement for One-to-Four Family Homes and would also fill out any loan applications.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk