If another contractor claimed the reservation number but did not complete the audit, can I resubmit the customer's application so I can complete the audit?

Please do not resubmit the audit application.  

Contact the Contractor Help Center: submit a ticket, email, login to chat with an agent, or call 1-800-284-9069 during business hours to have the customer's audit account reassigned to your company. Include the customer's name, address and reservation number in your request.

The Program will need to confirm with the customer that they have not previously had an audit completed and would like to move forward with your company.

 You may also have your customer contact the HPwES Audit Call Center at 1-855-838-7818 to request the transfer.


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk