My customers have an apartment on their property. What building type should be submitted?

If the apartment is connected to the house (e.g. apartment over the garage connected to the house) the building type is a two unit.

If the apartment is detached from the house (e.g. a small cottage disconnected from the house) a separate application would need to be submitted.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk