How do I submit a combined Solar PV or Solar Thermal project?

Please refer to the NY-Sun website for information regarding NYSERDA's Solar PV Program or PON 2149 at NYSERDA's website regarding the Solar Thermal Program.

Customers should first apply for financing through EFS and the solar project must be sent to NYSERDA for approval. The HPwES workscope is then submitted to CLEAResult through the NY HP Portal. CLEAResult staff will review the approved ProForma from the Solar Program and check the combined loan cost effectiveness before issuing the HPwES approval.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk